Head Chef & Proprietors Richard Gordon and Sonya Harvey welcome you to the Red Lion situated in the heart of Cranford near Kettering a village steeped in history & the pub being the mainstay since the 1700’s.
With over 50 years combined experience we bring people together with our love of great food and drink delivered with passion.
Priding ourselves on being ECO-local we have reduced our carbon footprint by using local produce, recycling & upcycling as much as possible as well as providing waste for Bio Fuel. #EcoLocalRedLion.
All welcome and catered for including dogs!
We have a water station for customers, walkers, cyclists & dogs.
HOW TO BOOK A TABLE AT THE RED LION
Due to government guidelines and Covid restrictions we are only taking bookings by telephone. Call 01536 330476.
The phone may be busy and during service hours it’s hard to answer so please be patient. Alternatively send details and booking requirement by email to email@example.com or Facebook messenger & we will call you back.
- We can only seat a maximum of 6 people- we cannot join tables or increase table sizes and please do not move seats or tables. This is in total breach of Covid 19 government restrictions.
- Children are allowed but you are responsible for their behaviour. They can not leave the table unsupervised and are not allowed to run or play. The play area is closed.
- Children can be booked up until 6pm on a table, and as terms & conditions of our license no under 18’s are allowed in after 8pm.
- We cannot supply high chairs as too unhygienic with Covid-19 but please feel free to being your own.
- We now require a non-refundable deposit of £5 per person Monday-Wednesday & a £10 non-refundable per person Thursday to Sunday. If you wish to cancel your booking at least 6 hours before you will be offered to move your booking to another date or time of choice without charge. If cancellation is made 6 hours or less before booking time deposit is non-refundable.
- Please advise if you require an indoor or outdoor table booking as we will be unable to swop when you arrive. Please see menus on our website redlioncranford.co.uk as the menus are very different for indoor or outdoor dining.
- Please can all disabled and customers that require help make us aware when booking so we can accommodate you.
- Food allergies & dietary requirements please make us aware when booking so chef can specially see to your needs before you arrive.
- You will be asked also to leave your contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org email address at time of booking just in case we need to pass on your details to the local government for any Covid local outbreaks. These details are kept for 21 days only.
- Last of all please respect our rules and be polite to the staff they need to be kept safe as well as you, follow our entry points and arrowed direction around the business to keep you and us all safe and well.
- Please be patient for our Christmas offer it will be out soon!
What-ever your palette or pocket we have something to suit all diners. All food is cooked fresh to order and we are able to accommodate diners special dietary requirements & portion sizes.
Cask conditioned Real Ales & Beers, Gins Whiskeys and Wines – we have you covered from local producers to organic domains. We also offer a variety of non alcoholic drinks and local organic teas and coffees served from 10am Monday-Saturday (12noon Sunday).